The Lally Auto Group Family has been serving customers in this area since 1946, and we have never been faced with a challenge like the one we are all going through. The health and safety of our team members, our customers, and our community is the most important thing on our minds each and every day. Our support and well wishes go out to those in health care fighting this COVID-19 battle.
COVID-19 Prepared in Chatham, ON
Like so many of you, we have spent the last months learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Victory Lincoln, that means understanding how it affects our team, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our team safe.
This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have significantly increased our regular in-depth cleaning measures in response to the threat of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
As added precautions, we have instituted the following:
- Showroom and Service areas
- Limit the number of customers in our showroom
- ONE Showroom entrance and ONE Service entrance
- Clear barrier between showroom and service waiting area
- Table at the entrance with signage and sanitization station complete with masks and hand sanitizer
- Visual barriers and 2 metre (or 6 feet) distance reminders in the form of floor tape or signs
- Promoting everyday preventive behaviors with our team
- All employees wear masks when outside their office or work area
- Separate sales shifts do not interact; first shift leaves building before second arrives
- Procedures for sanitizing vehicles before and after test drives and service
- Limit employees in lunch room, boardroom, and tech parts counter areas
- Enhanced facility cleaning protocols with particular focus on high contact and high traffic areas
- Daily cleaning/sanitizing log to be completed by a designated person in the dealership 5 times per day of desks, counters, waiting areas
- Suspending all food and beverage services
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealership
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning protocols with our client and loaner vehicles
- Increased communications and reminders with our clients, team and partners on important health and safety measures
Shop N' Go
We have introduced our exclusive "Shop N' Go" online buying platform that allows you to complete an entire vehicle purchase without any need to visit the store or even talk to us (although we're still here to help).
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that anyone who is feeling sick to refrain from visiting us so that we can ensure a safe and pleasant experience for everyone. The Public Health Agency of Canada is asking Canadians who have recently traveled to limit their contact with others for a period of 14 days. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our team.
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals to ensure the safety of our team members and you, our loyal customers.
Adam and Vince Lally