Get Approved for Vehicle Financing in Chatham
Whether you’re in the market for the new Lincoln MKS, MKC, MKZ, Navigator, or any other model in our new or used inventory, we can help you discover your options for leasing or auto financing. At Victory Lincoln, our financial team has access to some of the best rates and term plans available in the Chatham area, allowing us to provide you with attractive deals like low-percent financing.
What good is a new Lincoln vehicle if you spend all your time trying to pay off a high monthly payment? We’re here to help car and SUV shoppers from Chatham and the surrounding areas to find sustainable and realistic financing solutions. Even if you have low credit, or you’re just starting to establish a credit rating, we can help you get approved for a car loan whereas some banks may not. Every car buyer’s situation is somewhat different, so contact us by phone or email to see what our Finance Experts suggest for Lincoln vehicle financing in Chatham.
Get Pre-Approved for Your Car Loan
Many of our customers appreciated having the option to get pre-approved for car financing before they came into our dealership. It takes only minutes to fill out our online form. And when you decide to come into our dealership, the sales process will go much quicker and more smoothly as the credit check and most of the paperwork have already been completed.
Have You Considered Leasing?
At Victory Lincoln, we also offer plenty of attractive leasing options for car buyers considering options other than traditional car financing. Some of the benefits of vehicle leasing include:
- Lower monthly payments – Since you only pay for how much you drive, as opposed to the total value of the vehicle, you end up driving the same car for less than financing
- Drive a new car – You get access to a brand new vehicle which is less likely to require major parts replacements or repairs during the leasing term
- Warranty-approved coverage – Most lease-term lengths fit within the basic manufacturer’s warranty, meaning that you won’t be on the hook for costly basic repairs and maintenance
- Keep the options open – If you didn’t make up your mind at the inception of the lease, it doesn’t matter. When the contract is over, you retain the option of purchasing your vehicle outright, leasing another newer vehicle, or just handing back the keys and walking away
- Shorter contract terms – Who knows where you will be within a few years from this point? The short, customizable term lengths of leasing allow you to have access to a new and reliable car without the lengthy and more expensive contract that’s bound with ownership