Our Pledge to You
Efficient & Simple
Contact Victory Lincoln and speak with a Service Advisor or you Lincoln Concierge. If you would like to receive text updates to let you know when your vehicle is ready, just inform your advisor.
How does Lincoln Pickup & Delivery Service work?
- You schedule a time and location for pickup of your Lincoln that works for you
- We pick up your Lincoln and provide you with a Lincoln loaner
- We deliver your vehicle back to you, washed* and serviced
LEARN MORE @ LincolnOwner.ca
*Pickup & Delivery service is valid for owners of new 2018 model year and newer Lincoln vehicles. Service coverage begins at the New Vehicle Warranty Start Date and 0km. Coverage ends at 4 years from the Warranty Start Date or 80,000km, whichever occurs first. Service is available for retail and warranty repair. Loaner vehicle available for up to 24 hours or until service is complete, whichever occurs first. Some service exclusions and mileage limitations may apply, see Victory Lincoln for full details. Lincoln reserves the right to change the program details at any time without obligations. Availability depends on weather and dealership participation.
- We know you’re more than capable of driving your Lincoln sedan, SUV, or crossover, but not everyone is a trained backyard mechanic, especially with today’s sophisticated engines and operating systems. That’s why Lincoln owners in the Chatham area have trusted their beloved cars and SUVs to us for years, allowing our efficient and experienced Service Technicians to keep their vehicles running smoothly and safely. At our Lincoln vehicle Service Centre, we have the tools, facilities, and expertise you’re looking for to work on any model of Lincoln vehicle, be it a Navigator, MKT, MKX, MKZ, MKS or any other past edition.
- Every day, we get hands-on experience with Lincoln vehicle servicing in Chatham on vehicles identical to your own, while benefiting from regular training updates on new Lincoln models so we’re able to provide you with the tips and advice you need to keep your Lincoln in its best running condition.
- You can schedule your service appointment online and get yourself booked in for Lincoln vehicle servicing in Chatham. Our Chatham Service Centre is a quick and easy commute for Lincoln owners throughout Southwestern Ontario.
- New Lincoln vehicles occasionally require warranty work or may be recalled to repair a defect discovered after the sale. Our warranty repair team is factory-certified, so we’re authorized to perform warranty Lincoln service. Our team are among the first to know if a recall has been issued, and we carefully study all relevant service bulletins to ensure we are aware of any issues affecting new and used Lincoln cars and SUVs. Victory Lincoln owners know that when they bring in their vehicles for warranty work, the job will be done correctly and only genuine (OEM) Lincoln parts will be used.
Tires & Rims
Tires affect just how well you grip the road and are subject to weather conditions and wear over time. Next time you are in for service, consider a tire inspection. A simple wheel alignment or wheel rotation can make a difference in prolonging the life of your tires. Speak with a Service Advisor to handle all of your tire needs at your scheduled appointment.
Brakes, Pads & Rotors
The ability to move ahead effectively requires the ability to stop efficiently. The same is true on the road-exceptional performance requires excellent braking. When you need brake service, a qualified Lincoln Service technician can inspect and, when required, recommend new quality brakes, pads and rotors. This way, you can utilize every stop and every turn to further your pursuit.